Saturday, May 8th, 2010
Graham City Park on 460
Near St. Clair’s Crossing, West of Bluefield, VA
• There is no charge for anything.
• Just bring two or three covered dishes and your own drinks
(no alcohol allowed at park)
• Bring a lawn chair if you like – Dress comfortably
• Bring something for show and tell!
• Bring your camera
• Bring a copy of a picture of your parents, even if you are an outlaw
• Let’s all get together for some tall tales and old, old, pictures
• Clara will bring paper supplies & napkins
• I’ll bring a genealogy chart beginning with L.W. & Mary Jane Buckland
• I’ll bring a laptop with family pictures – if you want copies, bring an 8GB or larger zip (flash) drive and I will copy them for you. No disks or printer.
If you don’t mind, drop me an email email@example.com or give me a call 850-386-5974 so I’ll know how many. If the turn-out is large enough, I’ll reserve another pavilion.